My name is Diogo, I was born in 1989 in Barreiro, Portugal.
I’m a software developer, currently working in Cloudoki. My day to day work consists primarily of development activities related to the backend of web applications, servers, services, databases, and so on.
I tend to be a bit of an all-around player and, besides development, I usually get involved in architecturing, DevOps, firefighting, bug hunting and wine tasting.
When it comes to programming, nowadays I work mostly with Go and Node.js.
These are some of the products I had the pleasure of working in:
- Other projects @ Cloudoki
- Go, Node.js, Typescript, Bash
- Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
- GCP, Docker, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation
- AWS GameLift, Serverless Stack
- CircleCI, AWS CodeBuild, SonarCloud
- Go, Node.js, Typescript, Python
- PostgreSQL, Prometheus, RabbitMQ, Firestore
- GCP, AWS, Docker, Firebase, Kubernetes
- OpenID Connect & OAuth2, OpenAPI
- Mollie, Stripe
- MySQL, InfluxDB
- Docker, GCP
- Node.js, PHP, .NET Framework, .NET Core
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS
- Node.js, Backbone.js